Our Goals are:
- To uphold the highest professional ethics and standards for the protection, benefit and health of the public.
- To provide information regarding the benefits of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine for the general public.
- To monitor, initiate and support legislation regarding the profession and the safety of the public.
- To be a democratic forum for the profession on issues of concern.
- To play a constructive role in the licensure and continuing education process for acupuncturists within the provincial framework.
- To establish and constantly review a written Code of Ethical Conduct for registered practitioners.
- To promote and support continuing education for the registered members of the Association.
- To establish and maintain a Peer Review System.